Monday, January 21, 2008

First Day in R&D, TAFE ( PROJECT )

I have never dressed myself in complete formals, but since I was going to a company I had to. When I entered the building, my first impression was it being an airport. There were tight securities everywhere. No camera, mobile, pen-drive, floppy disc, compact disc or any kind out of electronic items were allowed inside the premise. Suddenly I was startled when one of the security guard checked me for bombs, man that was cool. I felt as though I was a criminal trying to blow up the entire building LOL. But as soon as I entered the premise I was introduced to all my project members by the project leader. The atmosphere out there was very good, I made the most out of it. I and my friends asked many doubts relating to our project and we always got good answers.

No comments: